Transom

I glued it on with the Titebond and I had to hold while adjusting. I couldn’t use Superglue because it grabs too fast. The Titebond grabbed in around 10 minutes or so of holding which isn’t bad.

I’m looking at this Transom and I’m thinking that I may need to make something for the stern to fill that Gap in on the bottom of it.

I had this huge gap on the bottom of the Transom. What I did was to fashion a little flat filler piece from wood that I had from a previous kit.

I made this piece of wood as a filler
The glue is set.
Top view pre-sanding

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.