I masked off all the parts of the ship that is going to be natural wood. Plus masked off the hatch as well, just to be on the safe side.
I’m back to using the Zinsser Bull Eye 123 Primer. On my last model, I went to using the Kilz Complete and I wasn’t that much of a fan of that Primer.
Although, this is the first time I used the brush on stuff. I’ve always used the spray on stuff before.
Hmmm… Interesting. I was doing my final Air Blow with my Air Compressor before Priming and I ended up blowing a chunk out of the Bow.
So I went through and retouched a lot of the Putty spots and also had another once over and filled in some holes that I spotted.
So, it looks like I’ll be doing some more sanding before Priming.