I’m using 1mm Black Hemp line for the Shrouds. I found that they need Pre-Stretching and unwinding so that they become straight.
Once the line is unwound and straight,bit makes a beautiful straight line.
Here’s the first one. The knot I used to secure the top is a Clove hitch with an extra locking loop.
So far, I have the Burton Pendants and the 1st pair Shrouds on the Starboard side.
I decided that the 1mm Line was too thick so I changed to .7mm Line. Which necessitated unwinding and stretching of the .7mm line.
I used a Clove Hitch with extra loops to tie it off.
So… On the Deadeyes. I probably should make an entire Post on this subject. In the meantime, this his how the Seizing looks.