Mizzen Top Mast

I started this whole thing by aligning all the Deadeyes into the proper position and then Supergluing it into position.

I had a problem with some of my earlier ones where the Superglue plugged up the Deadeyes holes so I made sure they were open by pushing through a Needle through each hole.

Deadeyes being glued into position

Making Deadeyes
Mizzen Top Mast Shrouds done

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.