I messed up a bit. I put the Deck Planks in before I took the guides out. I should have waited so that the Planks will cover the Stubs where the guides were. Well… I’m not going to worry about it. There will be so much going on that this descrepancy would be hardly noticiable.
Anyway, I used one of those Scalpel looking Xacto Blades to remove the guide stubs until I noticed that I was scraping the Deck with the side of the Blade. So, I switched to those Wood Chisel looking Blades.
After I got about half way through using various Xacto Razors… I realized that it is a lot easier simply to use my Sprue Cutter.
I found that I had to put this Deck on in order to line it up. I guess this is just from experience that I didn’t want to glue the Frames to the Keel before making sure it fits the Slots on the Deck and it lines up!