I think that I’m ready to install the Stem and the Keel.
I thought I was going to need some Putty for the Prow, but it was probably unnecessary. Hmmm…
I tested the first Keel out and it looked like it was going to fit perfectly.
This is one time that I wish I had a couple more of these DeWalt Clamps.
I got the entire Keel glued on. So far, so good. I was a bit worried about how it was going to turn out but I’m pretty happy with it.
While sanding the Stern section of the Keel, I took advantage of the Sawdust that I was sanding off… I moved them over to where this gap was on the Keel and I filled it with both the Sawdust and White Titebond Glue.
I guess that mixture of Glue and Sawdust is the age old standby for Putty.